ok, first of all, your Astrid cosplay is absolutely flawless, second, could I ask how did you do the braid? I just cant seem to get it right D:
Thank you so much!! I actually don’t have a set way on how to do the braid. Almost every time I wear it, though, I end up redoing the braid, so I’ve made some little sketches of my process that I usually do when re-braiding the wig.
1. First, I grab a large section of hair from the right hand side and the back of the wig and pull it to the left shoulder. This is one large section of the braid.
2.Then I divide the remaining hair into two other sections. One section will also have her mini braid in it (I just use a small French braid for this one).
3. Start doing a large, tight French braid using the three sections. I like to pull the back section across to start the braid first.
4. Take one of the sections and wrap it completely around the braid to make a loop of hair. Then bring the section back into the braid and continue braiding.
5. Take one section of hair and divide it into two sections. You should have four strands of hair for your braid now. Start randomly braiding the four strands till you get a nice looking braid that you like.
6. Braid till the end of the hair and finish it off with a hair tie and headband and you’re done!
I hope this helps! If you need me to explain anything better, please feel free to ask me!